Thursday, May 27, 2010

spoky thereeeeeeeeeeee

sometimes I do not like my habits that could be considered really good
Well. ..
habit
my habit to wake up very early
not by force
but by itself

to eliminate boredom because up in the morning
I went round to playing with my cat
then suddenly



the sound of footprints in front of the rear bathrooms
sound of water splashing
like someone had discharged a shower

when lighted
when the doors open
whereas hours of 4:00 am
when I was dozing in the rear balcony
when I'm alone with my cat
when my brother was sleeping in the next room behind the bathroom

when I say this to my mother
she said, never let the rear bathroom door open at night
someone there who was taking a shower in there
anyway if you've finished using the bathroom at night, do not forget to close again

No comments:

Post a Comment